[3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bobh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] MnQP W0BH Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 4 Feb 2008 14:27:38 -0800
                    Minnesota QSO Party

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:       1        0
   80:      43       14
   40:     113       56
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
-------------------------
Total:     157       70  Mults = 79  Total Score = 30,336

Club:

Comments:

Great fun! Band conditions were good early and late on 80 and pretty much all
day on 40 except for a few quiet periods where the rovers probably were on 20.
Kept checking 20 but only found DEQP and VTQP stations to work. The rovers were
really scrambling and it seems from the posts that weather conditions were
reasonable for a change, although I bet that "reasonable" for MN might still be
unreasonable most everywhere else!

THANKS to the following mobiles for keeping things interesting:

K0PC/11 W0ZQ/11 W9MSE/11 N0IJ/10 N0PI/10 NE9U/10 N0EO/9 W0AA/9 N0UR/6 KE0G/5
AC0W/5 N0IM/4 .. loudest consistent signal into KS goes to N0IJ.

Also thanks to N0YAI/M who lives in MN but just happened to be travelling to IA
on MNQP day, found me on SSB, and checked in from 5 counties as I kept coming
back to the same frequency.

Counties missed: BIG CRO ITA LYO MRS OTT ROS TRA

Last year I also worked 79 counties.  Picked up 3 new ones this year, so only 4
to go in MN.

Thanks to the MWA, all who helped put this fine event together, and all those
who participated. Will look forward to next year!

73, Bob, w0bh