[3830] LaQP KC5R SO Mixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] LaQP KC5R SO Mixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 17:50:34 -0800
                    Louisiana QSO Party

Call: KC5R
Operator(s): KC5R
Station: KC5R

Class: SO Mixed LP
QTH: STAM
Operating Time (hrs): 0

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
Total:   0      0        0         0  Total Score = 1

Club:

Comments:

No..I didn't forget, but every time I participated, including the last, I never
saw any results from the hosting club after putting in 4-5 hours - they just
posted the category winners. Plus, you don't even get any mult credit for
working other in-state stations, nor is there a High Power/Low Power category
(Do you know, Region 1 maritime mobile is a mult, but not LA Parishes to an
in-state participant). Many rules are grey areas.

I made several suggestions after the 2006 contest to incorporate some changes
to get it more in-line with other QSO parties. They said that they would
consider doing this (as well as getting computer logging support), but I never
heard or saw anything else of it. So much for trying to make it better. This
contest to me appears to be an afterthought, sad to say, and the low
participation seems to reflect this.

Maybe in the future. -Al