[3830] RTTY WPX YB4IR SOSB/20 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX YB4IR SOSB/20 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 10 Feb 2008 19:01:55 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: YB4IR
Operator(s): YB4IR
Station: YB4IR

Class: SOSB/20 LP
QTH: PALEMBANG
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:
   40:
   20:  331  977
   15:
   10:
-----------------
Total:  331  977  Prefixes = 210  Total Score = 205,170

Club:

Comments:

I use TS50S, Antenna TH6DXX (6 ELEMENTS 3 BANDER 20M, 15M, 10M) with the heigh
20M from the ground, For QSO I use MixW 2.18 (demo)and for score report I use
N1MM logger(import ADIF data from MixW to N1MM), HOMEBREW INTERFACE, DESKNOTE
PIII.

The propagation to EU, AF, NA, SA, OC is very bad and little bit open (sometime
very QSB)about 1 hour (13.00 UTC - 14.00 UTC), but in AS, the propagation is
very open and I have many QSO and prefix score from JA land.

In this even I play in single band (20M) with my consider that 20M band is
posible for me to have many scores and to be come the winner in OC and YB land.