[3830] RTTY WPX WB4YDL SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX WB4YDL SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:01:32 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: WB4YDL
Operator(s): WB4YDL
Station: WB4YDL

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 25

   80:  183   446
   40:  351  1068
   20:  344   664
   15:   32    74
   10:    1     3
-----------------
Total:  911  2255  Prefixes = 373  Total Score = 841,115

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I was able to participate 25 hours in this one with my other obligations
intervening. I decided to try this at low power and see if I could hit a 1000
QSOâ??s. Well I just couldnâ??t quite do it. Endless pages of unanswered
CQâ??s. After awhile I didnâ??t know where to point the beams. I must have
missed the 15M opening â?? it didnâ??t happen here. 40 meters was the money
band and it was always giving. 20 meters did not produce the big EU runs of
last year and where was Japan ? Only 3 Qâ??s with them. It was nice to have a
ZL in the log and I did snag 4U1UN. All in all, a lot of fun.

73, Jamie

WB4YDL