[3830] ARRLDX CW W7VJ M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w7vj@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W7VJ M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 15:23:24 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W7VJ
Operator(s): W7RG, N6MZ, K7OKS
Station: W7VJ

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 13.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   44    19
   40:  160    52
   20:  430    72
   15:   21    12
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  655   155  Total Score = 304,110

Club:

Comments:

Thanks to all with whom we had a contact, and to the EU stations in particular,
as the bands opened up and QRM made copy difficlut at times.  This was a great
learning experience for us, and helpful in identifying improvements.  Network
issues, coupled with limited operator schedules and illness effectively ended
the contest for us before it began.  It was fantastic to have the EU opening
Sunday morning; like spring, it gives hope for the future as conditions
improve.  Was also very encouraging to work our Asian friends and see increased
activity.  Much to do over the next few months before WW.  Very 73 to all.
Andrew, W7VJ