[3830] ARRLDX CW K8FC SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K8FC SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 16:33:02 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:    6     5
   80:   66    45
   40:   71    42
   20:  172    74
   15:   43    29
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  358   195  Total Score = 209,430

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Comments:

This was great fun.  Total S&P operation from here when I had a few moments.
Concentrated on working as many mults as I could in the time I had.  Ten meters
was checked over and over again with nil prop at this mountain location in
Colorado.  I had seen a number of spots for 10 but never heard a thing.  Really
would have liked the VP6 on ten but alas no joy.  Went off on some 12 meter
excursions but no joy there as well.  (probably help not to use 80 meter
antenna).  Good condx on most of the bands with the exception of 160 where I
had an extreme amount of noise on the beverages.