[3830] ARRLDX CW KY5R SOSB/15 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, timky5r@hughes.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KY5R SOSB/15 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 17:52:59 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KY5R
Operator(s): KY5R
Station: KY5R

Class: SOSB/15 LP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  95     47
   10:
-------------------
Total:  95     47  Total Score = 13,254

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

A humbling experience to say the least. Not a full time effort but here I am
again in a CW test. This might grow on me.But remind me not to run LP fot at
least 4 to 5yrs OK! New Ten-Tec radio worked very well as long as I kept my
fingers out of the adjustments Hi hi. wish the EU KW guys could have heard my
continuos calling......

Condx to EU worse than I expected but SA,Car,OC OK. Not much AF though the ZS
guys showed up on Sunday  which was great.

Thanks to all the participation es look forward to the SSB event coming up.
Tim, KY5R