[3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CR M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ve3cr@rac.ca
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW VE3CR M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:30:51 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: VE3CR
Operator(s): VA3DF, VE3CR
Station: VE3CR

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ON
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   56    38
   80:  132    63
   40:  230    69
   20:  626    75
   15:   49    26
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 1093   271  Total Score = 888,609

Club: Contest Club Ontario

Comments:

Thank goodness for 20 m.!!! Another very enjoyable multi-single from VE3CR.
Condx were very noisy on the first evening so 80 and 160 were not what we
expected, however we'll take what we got.
Highlites were:
VE3CR working Alaska on 160 for the last remaining state for WAS.
Getting called on 40 m. by Saudi Arabia.
An extended run into Europe on Sunday AM.
Working Australia on 160 m. and validating the recent improvements to the 160
m. antenna!

As usual the food and hospitality at VE3CR were outstanding, many thanks to
VE3CR and his XYL Sheila. Hope everyone enjoyed the contest as much as we did -
and special thanks to those who travelled great distances to activate DX
locations.

Thanks for all the QSOs - life is good!

73,

Doug