[3830] ARRLDX CW NG7Z SOAB(A) LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NG7Z SOAB(A) LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:39:09 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB(A) LP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 8.25

  160:    1     1
   80:   21     9
   40:   48    17
   20:  147    46
   15:   16    10
   10:
-------------------
Total:  233    83  Total Score = 57,519

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

I did not have the intention of spending 8+ hours this time around. DX from this
part of the country seems to be hard to come by. But I was pleasantly surprised
to work so much DX that I got hooked. Nearly all was S&P. CQing a few times was
fruitless most of the time. Did have a nice run of EU Sunday morning before
church. Checked 10M several times to see if I could hear the VP6 guys but never
did. Saw then spotted both on phone and CW. Need them on 10 for 5 bands.
Thanks for the q's
Paul NG7Z