[3830] ARRLDX CW N6RV SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6RV SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 18:59:09 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RV
Operator(s): N6RV
Station: N6RV

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 8:56

  160:    8     5
   80:   20    16
   40:   34    17
   20:   79    29
   15:   25    16
   10:    3     3
-------------------
Total:  169    86  Total Score = 43,602

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Too much going on! I just kicked back and did some casual operating. Hey I
worked VP6DX on all 6 bands! I really enjoyed the low bands. There is always
more focus on them through the sunspot minimums. It would be nice to keep it
rolling through the whole cycle. I know... it is not where the big scores are
made. One thing for sure the participation was low. Hopefully this will reverse
as things improve. Maybe we should go back to limiting the number of contacts
per country and spread  it out over two weekends. That way we could travel to
two places and increase the participation.