[3830] ARRLDX CW WH2D(K3UOC) SOSB/40 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3uoc@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WH2D(K3UOC) SOSB/40 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 17 Feb 2008 21:26:55 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WH2D
Operator(s): K3UOC
Station: WH2D

Class: SOSB/40 LP
QTH: Guam
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:
   80:
   40:  26     13
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  26     13  Total Score = 1,014

Club: St. John's School ARC

Comments:

Gosh, I used to be pretty good at the ARRL DX.  I have clearly lost my touch.
But I took a big hit from the weekend Boy Scout campout.  And then I got caught
up on Sunday chasing VP6DX and running JA's on 12M.  By the time I actually got
around to it, I only had only two hours to contest!  By then I couldn't hear
many of the stations calling me on 40.  Overall, a lousy performance, Mike.
But thanks to N2IC, W7RN, AI6V, W6YI, W5KU, K5GO, N5AW, NQ4I, W9NGA, N7KU,
K0UK, N6TV, N4PB, NY4A, NN3W, K5YA, K7AO, N6BV, N7TT, N3BB, K6XX, W5WMU, KO7AA,
N3RS, K0FX and K7GK, I had some fun nonetheless.

Mike
K3UOC @ WH2D