[3830] ARRLDX CW NR4M M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, larryk7sv@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW NR4M M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 16:28:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: NR4M
Operator(s): K1SE, K4EC, K4EU, K4GM, K4GMH, K4OAQ, K4PUF, K7SV, KC4D, N2YO,
N3AM, NR4M, W4AU, W4OI, WA4JUK
Station: NR4M

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  170    64
   80:  676    89
   40: 1249   106
   20: 1628   115
   15:  224    84
   10:   15     7
-------------------
Total: 3962   465  Total Score = 5,500,485

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great crew who had a tremendous time putting the still developing
station through the paces. Activity was great while to a degree condx left
something to be desired. Ten can only get better. Top band has certainly been
better. With the exception of a glitch in the router on one of the Microham
keyers, we experienced no failures. There's plenty of antenna work to be done
yet, but we were really pleased with how well what is currently in place
played. Thanks to everyone for the Qs!