[3830] RTTY WPX N4KG M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N4KG@AOL.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N4KG M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 17:21:26 -0800
                    CQ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N4KG
Operator(s): N4KG +PACKET
Station: N4KG

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ALA
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:   66   246
   40:  134   626
   20:  200   471
   15:   60   151
   10:    3     9
-----------------
Total:  463  1503  Prefixes = 271  Total Score = 407,313

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

My primary focus was on working New DXCC Countries and/or New Band Countries on
RTTY.  Two all-time New Ones were worked along with many new Band Countries.

Since my Logging Program (NA) does not support WPX RTTY, I logged in the CQ WW
RTTY format which tracked Zones and Countries and served my purpose nicely.
Logging was done on my Laptop.

I ran MMTTY and Packet on my Main Computer.  Since the logging program was NOT
linked to MMTTY, I simply sent the same serial number to everyone to avoid the
complication of having to type out each report individually.  Sorry about
that.

All QSO's were made by Search and Pounce (or ancient technology of Spot and
Dial).   I know, it's Way Past Time to incorporate N1MM into my system.

Special Thanks to K4TD for converting my Log File into WPX format to determine
my points and prefix totals and compute the final score.

Tom  N4KG in North Alabama

Band  QSO  ZONE  DXCC

80     66   12    24
40    134   18    50