[3830] ARRLDX CW HG6N M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW HG6N M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 04:26:14 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: HG6N
Operator(s): HA6ND, HA6NQ, HA6ON, HA3OV
Station: HG6N

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Karancs
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   93    20
   80:  364    42
   40:  695    50
   20: 1106    58
   15:  148    23
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total: 2406   193  Total Score = 1,391,916

Club:

Comments:

The station worked fine. (No stolen beverages or major tech. problems)

Good opening on low bands and fine first hour on 40. Heard numerous good
signals from west coast on 80 while I S/P, but worked only AZ and WA. They did
not preferred CQ. K1XM was the strongest on 160.
20m was OK, but somehow we lost hundreds of Qs as I checked our rivals scores.
15m Nice 1 hour opening on Sunday evening. I was aked by George, HA6ND whether
WJ9B is a pirate? Because of his 59+ signal while the others were on the noise
level.

Referring to K4RO s call at 70 WPM:
I was sitting wonderingly, how he knew that I am a QRQ guy because I CQ-ed at
about 35WPM only that time. It was a funny moment indeed.

Thanks everyone who called!

Anti HA3OV