[3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, W4RM@Comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2008 15:53:40 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4NF,W7IY,K4RG,K5VG,W4AD,K1RA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/2 HP
Operating Time (hrs): 48

 Band  QSOs  Mults
  160:   92    53
   80:  328    70
   40: 1045    86
   20: 1400    98
   15:   96    49
   10:    4     3
Total: 2965   359  Total Score = 3,165,303

Club: SKY Contest Club

The team had a great time even with the band conditons and some hardware

We had problem with our new 6 beverage X 4 Radio beverage switch box as it
did'nt hear very well (noise) on 40 and 80M.

So, for ARRL DX SSB it's back to the manual switch panel until we run some more
tests to find the problem.

Highlight of the contest was having me (W4RM) and my bother (W4NF) on the run
radios and having my Dad (W4AD) between us on the mult radio all operating at
the same time. We have a picture for QST hopfully it makes it in the write-up.

73 Bill W4RM

3830 mailing list