[3830] NAQP RTTY W0YK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY W0YK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2008 22:14:38 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 7:45
Radios: SO2R

   80:  183    43
   40:  179    47
   20:   76    36
   15:  125    26
   10:    2     1
-------------------
Total:  565   153  Total Score = 86,445

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Team 1

Comments:

Thanks for the QSOs, especially all the moves which were more than normal for
me.  I had to take 4+ hours off in the middle for a work event and rain static
made copy difficult in the evening ... apologies to those I couldn't copy.  15
and 20 were weak here and there was a lot of one-way propagation.  KI5XP and
AA5AU appeared on my run frequencies CQing, yet I couldn't work them.  I used a
30 meter inverted-V for 20 since my Yagi is still down for a redesign.  I
intended to skip 20 all together, but tried the mismatched dipole and even with
forward power equal to reflected, I still picked up some Q's and mults.  Would
have been more fun with twice the rate, but still enjoyed it.

73,
Ed - W0YK