[3830] NAQP RTTY K8FC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k8fc@k8fc.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K8FC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 06:51:33 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: K8FC
Operator(s): K8FC
Station: K8FC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 6

   80:  214    46
   40:  161    42
   20:   32    18
   15:    0     0
   10:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  407   106  Total Score = 43,142

Club: Grand Mesa Contesters of Colorado

Team: Rocky Mountain RTTY Team 2

Comments:

Due to unexpected circumstances, I did not start this
contest until 4 hours after it officially began. I missed
all of the 15 meter and the most important 20 meter time slots.  The
remaining bands I entered way to late so any
competitive effort was a bust.

Conditiions were great on 40 and 80 and the noise was
low here.  One of the very few contests that many
repeats were not needed.  Had a lot of fun and looking
forward to the next one.

Apologies to my team, Rocky Mountain RTTY Team #2.