[3830] CQ160 SSB W4SVO Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB W4SVO Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 24 Feb 2008 16:08:08 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: W4SVO
Operator(s): W4SVO
Station: W4SVO

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Fl
Operating Time (hrs): 22 hrs

Total:  QSOs = 587  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 42  Total Score = 162,766

Club: South East Contest Club

Comments:

Friday night the QRN level was high, many repeats, many stations not pulled
thru. The DX was good, but could'nt copy every one that called me with my
stealth beverage(480'). Second night was quiet, could'nt find a clear freq to
work europe. Anyway My highest score from Florida. Also the most countries I
have ever work, plus my highest multiplier count. So I am happy, me and my
packet. Mark W4SVO cu on 80 SSB in ARRL DX Test