[3830] CQ160 SSB C6ANM Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne1b@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB C6ANM Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 12:55:03 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: C6ANM
Operator(s): NE1B, W2AFC, N1GN
Station: C6ANM

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: Nassau, Bahamas
Operating Time (hrs): 24

Total:  QSOs = 769  State/Prov = 57  Countries = 32  Total Score = 354,220

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  IC-7000, KD9SV DXPeditioner II Beverage Switch and AL-811 @ 250w.
Ant:  Inverted-L 43'Vertical, 2-Beverages (SW, NW)
Max Rate: 240/hr in first hour.

Lower score this year due to high noise levels but more civilized location with
AC power. Sorry if we did not hear you on Friday nite.  The QRN was very high
due to T-Storms in Gulf of Mexico and Florida. Didn't hear EU until Saturday
morning.  Band was loaded up to 1980 KHz.  EU CQs under stateside CQs.
Beverages sorted out signals but our omni antenna clobbered stateside...sorry.
It would be better if EU CQ Runs were in one section of band, US CQ runs in
another, etc. Last contact was UU7J who called me in last 30 seconds.  Best DX
was VP6D, KL7 and NH6. Another enjoyable 80 degree F Bahama adventure concluded
with a swim off the reef and a Conch dinner.