[3830] CQ160 SSB KG4IGC Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KG4IGC Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 16:16:10 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KG4IGC
Operator(s): KG4IGC
Station: KG4IGC

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Summerville, SC
Operating Time (hrs): 11.35

Total:  QSOs = 214  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 5  Total Score = 22,088

Club:

Comments:

Did very well on the first night, I surpassed my points goal of 10,000 by 1000
points. Things were not so easy the next night, most of the stations heard I
had already worked. I was really pleased with my antenna, I think it did a
great job for me in this contest despite being up for almost two years now.Rig
used was my Yaesu Mark V Field running 100 watts into a homebrew W4TWW inverted
L with 10 135' radials. Really nice to work the locals, thanks goes out to all
who anwered my calls!