[3830] CQ160 SSB WE3C Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, we3c@hotmail.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB WE3C Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 20:55:17 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: WE3C
Operator(s): W3FV, KQ3V, WE3C
Station: WE3C

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

Total:  QSOs = 1445  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 59  Total Score = 505,866

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

This was our best ever score in this contest.  Conditions seemed good both
nights, but proved to be better in the NE.  Sunday night we had no EU.

Ten Pointers
First night 49
Second night 84 (six before 0000Z)
Third night 0
Total 133

The first night there were a lot of workable EU mults, but the runs were light
with EU callers.  Second night we had many EU callers, but they were mostly
very weak and difficult to copy.  Thanks to all the stations worked and our
apologies to those we didn't.

The Real-time Scoreboard was a blast!  Congratulations to the K1LZ team and
thank you for the real exciting "horserace".  It will be great when the
interface programs are fixed so everyone's data is available.  We use N1MM
which seems to work perfectly.

And, thanks to our team...our efforts really show in these results, super job!

Thanks for a fantastic contest!

The WE3C Team