[3830] ARRLDX SSB NF4A SOAB(A) HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nf4a@knology.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB NF4A SOAB(A) HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:23:04 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: NF4A
Operator(s): NF4A
Station: NF4A

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 7.9

  160:    0     0
   80:   28    24
   40:   49    31
   20:  175    66
   15:   90    31
   10:   15     4
-------------------
Total:  357   156  Total Score = 167,076

Club: Florida Contest Group - Panhandle--175 mi outcasts

Comments:

Part time effort (7 hours and 53 minutes according to Win-Test). Spent most of
Saturday putting up my beam at the new house....have been moved into it since
August 1 but never had the time or help until Saturday....plus deer season made
it impossible from October thru January. New beam and tower seem to play very
well. Only operated 80 and 40 on Friday night. Had to take down my wires for 80
and 40 on Saturday to get the beam installed and didn't have enough time to get
them back up so no operating on Saturday night on 80 or 40.