[3830] ARRLDX SSB N7IR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N7IR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 2 Mar 2008 16:34:22 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N7IR
Operator(s): N7IR
Station: N7IR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13

  160:    8     7
   80:   22    16
   40:   30    19
   20:  108    41
   15:   70    27
   10:   42    11
-------------------
Total:  280   121  Total Score = 101,640

Club: Central Arizona DX Association

Comments:

This was a part time effort for the club score.  Should change the name of this
contest to the Worked All South America contest.  Thanks to our contesting
friends "down" there for their heavy participation.  It would have been a very
boring contest in AZ without you and our friends in Japan!  Total QSOs with
Europe for the weekend: 9; 8 on 20 and 1 on 40.  Prop was nil in that direction
for most of the time.
See you in the WPX fests.
73
Gary, N7IR