[3830] ARRLDX SSB P40V(AI6V) SOSB/20 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, AI6V@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB P40V(AI6V) SOSB/20 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 10:05:49 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: P40V
Operator(s): AI6V
Station: P49Y

Class: SOSB/20 HP
QTH: Aruba
Operating Time (hrs): 28

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20: 3934    59
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 3934    59  Total Score = 696,318

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Thanks to Andy and John for letting me use my old station for the contest. It
was nice of them to rebuild it just before I used it.  Hi,hi.

Good to put the old call back on the air again and thanks to all for giving me
all the QSOs.  Some line noise did not let me work the weaker stations, but,
overall, the conditions on 20 were pretty good.

73 Carl AI6V/P49V