[3830] ARRLDX SSB V47KP M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k3nm@ptd.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB V47KP M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Mar 2008 19:54:25 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: V47KP
Operator(s): W20X,K3NM
Station: V47KP

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: St. Kitts
Operating Time (hrs): 39

  160:  213    43
   80:  691    53
   40: 1134    57
   20: 2720    60
   15: 1806    58
   10:    0
-------------------
Total: 6564   271  Total Score = 5,336,532

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

We had a great time on St kitts this year evan if the bands were not that good.
The electric company finally found the noise problem which turned out to be a
cracked insulator on one pole and about 150 ft away on another pole which has a
11,000 volt line there was a loose clamp get it taken care of was a major
improvement. 20 meters opened around 9am both days and 15 was very slow from
10am till it opened good around 3Pm. Alex and myself want to thank everyone for
all the contacts and we will be there in October.

W2OX and K3NM