[3830] ARRLDX SSB CW6V(@CX6VM) M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB CW6V(@CX6VM) M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 06:10:47 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: CW6V
Operator(s): N3BNA, ZP5AZL, CX6VM
Station: CX6VM

Class: M/S HP
QTH: EL MANGRULLO
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:   69    28
   80:  186    39
   40:  464    51
   20: 1146    57
   15: 2024    59
   10:  486    38
-------------------
Total: 4375   272  Total Score = 3,570,000

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

a set of very strong emotions, by a side the immense joy to receive my friends
Dale N3BNA and Tom ZP5AZL/ZP0R and his wife in my QTH, after been received at
Tom´s house many times and feel like one more of the family.

On the other hand, a deep sadness by the death of the mother of Dale happened
early on Sunday.

Dale be sure your mother is next to God you do not doubt it, been thankful to
have a son wonderful like your and that always took care of her, he was in
peace knowing that you were doing what more you liked, RADIO.

She always will guide you and will bless all our meetings.

God bless you..

Multi Single entry with one radio
TS850SAT
Drake L7 amp
TH7DX
wires for low bands
Excelent friends!

Thanks for the patience in 160 mts, storms all the weekend and too much rain
all the week.

73,
Jorge
CX6VM