[3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n3bb@mindspring.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N3BB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 6 Mar 2008 20:25:40 -0800
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Mar 7

Call: N3BB
Operator(s): N3BB
Station: N3BB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Austin
Operating Time (hrs): 24 min
Radios: SO2R

  160:   1      1
   80:  11      8
   40:  23     12
   20:   0      0
-------------------
Total:  35     21  Total Score = 735

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Worked the SNS coming home from a class in Austin. It was so much fun that I sat
in the driveway and used the entire 15 minutes. It was great hearing and working
locals K1GPL and AD5YJ in both the SNS and the NS, which I started at 03:36, and
was relaxed, sending at 28 WPM compared with 20 WPM in the SNS. 80 and 160 were
extremely noisy here! However K6VVA was expecially loud on 80 meters-my only CA
station there. In fact, K6UFO was my only CA on 40 meters. Where were the left
coasters?

I thought KZ5D called me on 160 at the end but Art didn't come back after I
sent my exhange.

It was fun to have the LS Ladder start again-lots of really good activity and
operators plus some newcomers as well. Good stuff.

Jim N3BB
Lots of terrific scores, and I especially noted W9RE.