[3830] Commonwealth VO1TA Open HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VO1TA Open HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 10:30:02 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: VO1TA
Operator(s): VO1TA
Station: VO1TA

Class: Open HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 17

------------
   80:  129
   40:  211
   20:  248
   15:   50
   10:    0
------------
Total:  638  Total Score = 5,310

Club: East Coast Canada Contest Club

Comments:

Read VE3EJ's report about his weather condx. We had much the same here, Not as
much snow but a lot of freezing rain. The antennas doubled in size. Had to give
up on the linear because of all the stray rf floating around the shack. It's the
first time that I have seen it that bad since we moved here 4 years ago.
Used to see it all the time on the East Coast of the Island.
The BERU is always a lot of fun. Hope to be around for the next one.
Thanks for the Q's
Cheers Wayne