[3830] WiQP K0HW SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP K0HW SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Mar 2008 18:07:23 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:    1      0
   80:   52     60
   40:   34     42
   20:    0      0
   15:    0      0
   10:    0      0
    6:    0      0
    2:    0      0
  UHF:    0      0
--------------------
Total:   87    102  Mults = 55  Total Score = 22,770.0

Club:

Comments:

Here I am putting in my score it is 0103Z and 80 CW is still going strong 3 min
after the party ended!  It again was a wonderful QSO Party,  It is the first
QSO party I ever worked back quite a few years ago, I think in the 70's.

I found a lot of activity and it seemes to be more very year.  It is a good way
to catch the contest bug.

ICOM 756 PRO II, HiGain HyTower, 80 Dipole and Writelog.

It is now 0106Z and it finally got quiet on 80 CW!