[3830] WiQP K8MR SO Fixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jimk8mr@aol.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP K8MR SO Fixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 08:50:41 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: SO Fixed LP
QTH: Ohio
Operating Time (hrs): 6

  160:
   80:   48     13
   40:   76     30
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:
  UHF:
--------------------
Total:  124     43  Mults = 63  Total Score = 27,500.0

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Missed ASH, BUR, COL, DOU, FLO, FOR, IRO, SHA, and WOO.  Sure could have used a
mobile up in the far north, but I can understand why that is not an appealing
trip at this time of year. I heard and called W0AA many times when he was in
BUR, but not enough propagation up that way that early.

What is the deal with 160? From the rules it appears that it is OK, but no
suggested frequencies were provided. I listened there a couple of times, but
heard no WI activity. Maybe the sponsors can fix that for next year, and give
us another crack at the home station guys in the last hour or so.

Good mobile activity as is usual for this event. I hope some of them will join
us over in Michigan for the MiQP on Saturday, April 19. I'll be out somewhere
in the lower peninsula for that one.

73  -  Jim  K8MR