[3830] Commonwealth P3J(5B4AHJ) Open HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, g3pmr@shacklog.co.uk
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth P3J(5B4AHJ) Open HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 10 Mar 2008 23:45:06 -0700
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest, CW

Call: P3J
Operator(s): 5B4AHJ
Station: 5B4AHJ

Class: Open HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 21.5

------------
   80:  132
   40:   18
   20:  304
   15:  183
   10:   25
------------
Total:  662  Total Score = 6,910

Club:

Comments:

The best and oldest contest in the world!
40m antenna damaged by Coptic wind Saturday morning, didn't realise it until
too late, too dangerous to fix in the dark. So 40m a wash out for me this
year.
Great opening on 10m Sunday morning to VK, SE Asia, Africa and S Europe.
1st serious contest entry from new QTH. More bonuses than previous years on all
bands except 40m. I'll be back next year, hopefully with a full set of antennas
this time!