[3830] WiQP W9HB M/M Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WiQP W9HB M/M Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 12 Mar 2008 11:39:12 -0700
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: W9HB
Operator(s): W9HB, KF9D
Station: W9HB

Class: M/M Mobile LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:  269
   40:  217
   20:   10
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:          45
  UHF:          17
--------------------
Total:  496     62  Mults = 65  Total Score = 110,765.0

Club:

Comments:

Gave up on 20 very early.  Ran some good rates on 80. Plenty of activity so we
were never bored, little time to search for multipliers(and score shows it).
Good weather for traveling, no equipment failures and had fun.  Thanks to WARAC
for sponsoring and to those who dug our mobile signal out of the noise.
Apologies to those who I could not pull out of the wind/road noise and QRM.