[3830] Rus DX KU5B SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ku5b@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] Rus DX KU5B SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2008 20:22:40 -0700
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: KU5B
Operator(s): KU5B
Station: KU5B

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8.5
Radios: SO2R

  160:    0      0        0        0
   80:    8      0        4        0
   40:   29      0        7        0
   20:   79     90       29        0
   15:    6      9        9        0
   10:    0      0        0        0
Total:  122     99       49        0  Total Score = 32,487

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was planning a pretty serious op but things came up and I couldn't find a
close last minute place to op. So, this was a painful operation from home.

I'm pretty sure my line noise has come back in the last day as every band had
+10 or more noise...I really felt like a gator this weekend. Called but didn't
work any Russians.

Had to go look and test drive a Smart car today so that cut a few hours into
the op time and a nice dinner with the folks cut even more. Nontheless, it was
fun!

Highlights were having a US pile on 20m (I felt like I was back at NX5M during
NAQP SSB) and working TF3CW for an all time new country.

See y'all in WPX SSB from NX5M.

Colin KU5B