[3830] BARTG W7WHY SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG W7WHY SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2008 19:47:14 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: W7WHY
Operator(s): W7WHY
Station: W7WHY

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 13
Radios: SO2R

   80:   45       2         15
   40:   86       6         12
   20:  126      13         16
   15:    7       3          4
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  264      24         47  Continents = 5  Total Score = 93,720

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Band conditions were not very good here in the PNW.  Friday night I heard guys
from the South and the East coast running Eu on 80, but not a peep here.

This will be a fun contest when we get some spots again.  Now it's like a NAQP
type contest.

Had one station call me on 20 and gave me a 599 signal report.  I asked if I
was his number 1, and he said "You are my number 1 RTTY contact ever."  So
stopped to chat with him and explain the contest.  Got a number 1 and time from
him.  Hopefully he made a few more Q's and we'll see him next time.

Lotsa new calls again.  RTTY contests seem to bring out the most newcomers it
seems.

Thanks for the Q's and log is already on LOTW.
Tom W7WHY

Radio 1  TS-450SAT + SB-200 ~300 watts
Radio 2  FT-840

80 meters vertical and dipole
40 meters vertical and zepp
20 meters HB 2 el monobander
15 meters zepp

N1MM Logger 7.12.21 (Worked without a hitch this weekend)