[3830] BARTG N1MGO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG N1MGO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 03:02:28 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: N1MGO
Operator(s): N1MGO
Station: N1MGO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

   80:  115       8         15
   40:  277      27         16
   20:  377      49         20
   15:   32       8          9
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  801      92         60  Continents = 6  Total Score = 730,512

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great fun, as always!   The first night the propagation started out very bad on
40 and 80 meters, but got much better later.  Worked GW4SKA on multiple bands,
usually I can not find him on more than one band that was great!
This was my best ever effort in this contest, even with extra time off for
Easter!

Equipment:  IC-756P2 with Ameritron AL-80 amp, IC-7000 (barefoot!), wire
dipoles in the trees at 30 to 45 feet.
Software:  Writelog 10.66a with mmtty.  Everything worked flawless, except the
operator, who messed up several calls and had to ask for repeats many times.
I saw lots of new calls, that is good, along with lots of regulars!

Thanks to the sponsors and all the participants!

Gordon (Bambi to some)  N1MGO