[3830] BARTG K4RO SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] BARTG K4RO SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 08:57:35 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: K4RO
Operator(s): K4RO
Station: K4RO

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 2:20

   80:   41       2         13
   40:   19       3          8
   20:  100      24         12
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  160      29         33  Continents = 4  Total Score = 39,680

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

I operated an hour and a half in the mid-morning,
plus the last 50 minutes of the contest. Virtually
all QSO's were made by calling CQ; none were S&P.
Got my 40-meter EU wire yagi back up after several
recent wind storms shredded the supporting ropes.
Unfortunately most EU activity was done on 40m by
the time I got on the air. Thanks to BARTG for the
interesting contest, and to the operators who get on
the air to make it happen. RTTY contests seem to get
more and more popular every month.

73

-Kirk  K4RO