[3830] BARTG K0HW SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, K0HW@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] BARTG K0HW SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 10:31:15 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: K0HW
Operator(s): K0HW
Station: K0HW

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: South Dakota
Operating Time (hrs): 17

   80:  127       2         15
   40:  177      10         15
   20:  404      42         24
   15:   16       7          7
   10:    0       0          0
-----------------------------------
Total:  724      61         61  Continents = 6  Total Score = 529,968

Club:

Comments:

Nice RTTY contest.  I had wanted to spend the full 30 hours on this this year
but I was unable to do that with the Easter Holiday and all kinds of family in
the area.

I spent a lot of time looking on 15 meters but didn't make many contacts there.
 I spent a lot of time calling CQ with no responses.  I looked on 10 meters and
didn't hear a thing but I didn't spend any time calling CQ there.

I did spend most of the time running on 20, 40 and 80 meters with very few S&P
contacts.  It is always a challenge when you have multiple stations calling and
can't pull any of them out.  It seemed to happen a lot on this contest.  There
was lots of activity throughout the contest.

ICOM 756 PRO II, Ameritron AL-1200, HyGain HyTower, 75/80 meter Dipole, HyGain
TH11DX Beam, AEA PK-232 and Writelog