[3830] BARTG OK3R(OK1DVM) SOSB/80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ok1dvm@centrum.cz
Subject: [3830] BARTG OK3R(OK1DVM) SOSB/80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 24 Mar 2008 11:57:08 -0700
                    BARTG HF RTTY Contest

Call: OK3R
Operator(s): OK1DVM
Station: OK1DIG

Class: SOSB/80 HP
QTH: Horka
Operating Time (hrs): 28

   80:  570      58         12
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-----------------------------------
Total:  570      58         12  Continents = 6  Total Score = 239,400

Club:

Comments:

Nice RTTY contest, my first BARTG. Thanks all for contact. I am very happy for
this score. I have up to 100 qso to USA, but not contact to west coast. VE
station have more than 10. From DX was nice contact with VK6HD in sunday
evening and also JA,E21,YV,CT3,5C and 7X.

First night was good. At 06.00 UTC suterday morning I had about 140 qso.(4 time
work). For suterday evening to sunday morning was worse conditions than first
nigth. In morning I had about 450 qso.(Next 14 hours work) So and last night
was for me very dificult becouse was paucity for me new calls. (10 hours and
only 120 contact.)

I have IC756PROIII,OM2500 and wireles ant for Tx and Rx also.

My log will be added to LoTW shortly, but as always, cards are welcome and
answered too.

73 Miro OK1DVM