[3830] CQWWWPX SSB - 5B/G4MKP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWWWPX SSB - 5B/G4MKP
From: "G4MKP" <g4mkp@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 29 Mar 2008 21:34:37 -0000
I worked 267 from home QTH as G4MKP in about 11 hours. God willing (and the
incompetent fools that run Terminal 5 at Heathrow), should be QRV as
5B/G4MKP around 1700Z tomorrow.  40m looks favourite.

Cheers and thanks for the Qs in WPX.

Terry
G4MKP

Ps: Is it me or are there operators out there that don't use headphones
during contests? How the bloody hell do they expect to hear anything when
the Southern Europeans - and it has to be said, some of you naughty Eastern
Europeans too - are burning kilowatts of power either side of us 5/100/400W
ops.

Pps: Oh yeah, while I'm having a rant; what is Spanish for 'try saying your
callsign instead of'QRZ' (AO????? Please note) and then get agitated when no
one calls you! Classic stuff.