[3830] WPX SSB W0BH SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB W0BH SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 1 Apr 2008 10:32:44 -0700
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:   38
   80:  343
   40:  641
   20:  821
   15:   34
   10:
------------

Club:

Comments:

Great stateside and SA propagation, but could never get anything really going
into Europe (never heard Japan), so lots of missing mults. Fun anyway even
though I knew I wouldn't have time to operate the entire contest.

Look for me next weekend running 34 counties in the Missouri QSO Party and
again in the Nebraska QSO Party the same weekend as the Florida QSO Party.
Details on my QRZ.COM listing.

Thanks for all the Qs!

73, Bob, w0bh