[3830] EA RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, asnp3d@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY NP3D/W2(EW1AR) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 13:43:26 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: NP3D/W2
Operator(s): EW1AR
Station: NP3D

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: FN30GS
Operating Time (hrs): 17:48
Radios: SO2R

   80:  102    43
   40:  151    56
   20:  294    96
   15:   15     8
   10:    1     2
-------------------
Total:  563   205  Total Score = 302,785

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Did not plan to work the whole Contest, but my younger brother Yuri - EA5GTQ
(EW2CR)inspired me. It was his first more or less serious effort after several
years of QRT. I decided to help him, hi. Worked Yuri on three bands, he was
pretty loud.
Started slowly, but 20 meters were good enough, even 15 meters opened just a
little bit. Did not work any Oceania stations - surprise, however bigger
surprise-I did not work Phil-GU0SUP, hihi. Other than that, I was happy on 40
and sometimes on 80 meters. Did not work New Ones, but some nice callsigns like
HZ1PS, P41YL (88:) and many EA stations/provinces are in my log, which is in
LoTW already. Lots of CM and several XE station's due to EA Contest were also
copied.
Also worked dozen JA's stations on the local sunset, they gave me extra mults.
Had fun, thats what counts. Personally, my best result in EA WW RTTY for the
last 5 years.
Thanks to all who worked me and answer my calls. See you all in SP RTTTY in
three weeks.

73's Andrei NP3D/W2 (EW1AR)