[3830] EA RTTY ZL2BR SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, zl2br@ihug.co.nz
Subject: [3830] EA RTTY ZL2BR SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 6 Apr 2008 19:55:59 -0700
                    EA RTTY Contest

Call: ZL2BR
Operator(s): ZL2BR
Station: ZL2BR

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: New Plymouth
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   80:
   40:   73    48
   20:  217    72
   15:   22    15
   10:
-------------------
Total:  312   135  Total Score = 119,745

Club:

Comments:

I was pleased that the activity level was higher than I had expected. I am sure
my qso numbers and score would have been much higher if once again the Chinese
Dragon OTHR had not been so extremely active on 40m. The 40m band was just
about unusuable 0900 to 1900utc, that is virtually all the darkness hours here
in ZL. There must be something we can do about this very serious problem.
Boycott the Olympics?

73, Frank ZL2BR