[3830] NCCC Sprint KA3DRR LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KA3DRR LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2008 20:14:05 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 11

Call: KA3DRR
Operator(s): KA3DRR
Station: KA3DRR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): .50

  160:   0     0
   80:   0     0
   40:   7     5
   20:   1     1
-------------------
Total:   8     6  Total Score = 48

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

The Locust might chuckle on this one. I lasted one minute on 20-Meters before
jumping to 40-Meters. Thanks Mike, W9RE for the 20-Meter QSO and multiplier.
Dave, N5DO took me by surprise when he answered my first CQ on forty. Nice
signal! Then Pat, N9RV helped pump up my score with three Qs in the log. Tom,
W7WHY had a stellar signal on the central coast this evening, a pleasure to
copy. My best multiplier went to W0BH in Kansas this evening. Forty meters was
a blast!

Best score thus far. Go NS!

73, Scot KA3DRR