[3830] GaQP W0ZQ Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP W0ZQ Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 06:12:58 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: W0ZQ
Operator(s): W0ZQ
Station: W0ZQ

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:   92
   20:
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:   92     0  CW Mults = 64  Ph Mults = 0  Total Score = 11,776

Club: Minnesota Wireless Association

Comments:

I was in and out of the shack all weekend, but every time I went past the radio
I spun the VFO up through 40m. Mobiles did a great job and some of the pile-ups
were pretty big ... be nice if the mobiles would have IDed a little bit more
often. During mid-day the mobiles were pretty weak into MN on 40m but most had
very good ears. By later afternoon signals were much stronger. Lots of fun,
good QSO party, be back next year.  73, Jon