[3830] GaQP WE4S M/S LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] GaQP WE4S M/S LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 15 Apr 2008 19:25:15 -0700
                    Georgia QSO Party

Call: WE4S
Operator(s): WE4S W4QPR WA4SM
Station: WE4S

Class: M/S LP
QTH: Rock Spring, GA
Operating Time (hrs): 19

  160:
   80:   148    77
   40:   256   170
   20:   101    65
   15:
   10:
    6:
--------------------
Total:  1010   312  CW Mults = 53  Ph Mults = 42  Total Score = 125,590

Club: TVDXA

Comments:

What a blast! Ed, Shane, and myself set a goal to break 100K and beat our total
qso's from last year. After 19 hours we not only beat the old score by 30k
points we surpassed last years qso's by 200 q's! Over 500 contacts on Saturday,
and a lot of work on Sunday to get 300 contacts. Wished 20M was open more... All
antennas performed very well and even with 100W it was lots of fun. Ed worked
SSB by himself, while Shane and I worked CW. A big thanks to all those that
were in the contest. We'll see y'all again in 2009!!!!