[3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint KZ5D LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:05:16 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 18

Call: KZ5D
Operator(s): KZ5D
Station: KZ5D

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: LA
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      3
   80:  13      8
   40:  30     15
   20:
-------------------
Total:  46     26  Total Score = 1,196

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Tried 20 a few minutes before the start and didn't hear a peep. No answers to my
CQs either. So started on 40. Great start. 30 Qs in 15 min. So tonight's the
night, right? Wrong. Hit the brick wall and things slowed to a drip. Couldn't
raise N3BB on 40. No TX mult. Called him 3 different times. 80 was rather slow.
N4OGW didn't pick me up either. Must be long skip or do I need antenna work?
Went to 160 and was sure I'd find N3BB. Nothing heard. Jim, one of us has to
move further away.Did wrap up 3 mults on 160 amidst the noise. And was it noisy
tonight! Just 4 Qs away from the 50 mark. Hope the mults are enough to get me up
the ladder a ways. Thanks all for the fun. 73 de Art.