[3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, trappaport@austin.rr.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint N9NB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 17 Apr 2008 20:18:33 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 18

Call: N9NB
Operator(s): N9NB
Station: N9NB

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: va
Operating Time (hrs): 0.5

  160:
   80:   9      8
   40:  28     12
   20:
-------------------
Total:  37     20  Total Score = 740

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

It was nice to be back on after being off the air for several weeks. Also nice
to hear some new calls in the SNS pregame warmup as well as in NS. 20M was
closed down here, with very light copy (449 or worse) from several stations
just before game time. I started off well on 40m, but as the big boys got to
the band from 20m, it was tough going. I thought I might get a 160M QSO at the
end, but KZ5D couldnt hear me as I struggled to twirl my tuner knob for a low
SWR with 30 seconds left in the contest.