[3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0bh@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint W0BH LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 18 Apr 2008 15:51:19 -0700
                    NCCC Sprint Ladder - Apr 18

Call: W0BH
Operator(s): W0BH
Station: W0BH

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): .5

  160:   3      3
   80:  16      9
   40:  28     12
   20:
-------------------
Total:  47     24  Total Score = 1,128

Club:

Comments:

Broke my SNS record this evening .. 18 Qs / 12 mults in 15 minutes, all on 40 ..
EXCELLENT participation! Was hoping that would translate into a big score
tonight during the NSL, but 20 was missing and 80/160 were massive QRN, so no
such luck even though the rate and signals on 40 were good.

Was surprised and pleased to work Peter, WW2Y in NE on both 80 and 160. I also
keep forgetting to thank Kelly, VE4XT for joining us so frequently as well with
the "rare" MB mult .. so thanks, Kelly! You're almost always loud into Kansas.

Went to 160 with 5 minutes to go and only put 3 more Qs into the log. Will have
to rethink that strategy. Some weeks it works, some weeks it doesn't. A great 30
minutes as always ... thanks to ALL for creating the fun.

73, Bob, w0bh