[3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] EU Sprint SSB ES5TV HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 20 Apr 2008 06:14:01 -0700
                    EU Spring Sprint, SSB

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   36     1.20
   40:   70     2.40
   20:   95     2.40
---------------------
Total:  201   Total Score = 201

Club: Tartu Contest Team

Comments:

Unfortunately I had to miss the last week CW event as I could not quite take it
on just after a few days my first child was born:))

Anyhow, conditions seem to be quite terrible and what is even more terrible is
that Fil has become a complete monster:))) There is no way to beat him any more
at least in those conditions as he is operating too well already and I hear him
doing all the SO2R stuff I was doing a year ago alone:) Great job indeed!

I had no copy on any central EU stations on 20m at all and it was just max 10
serious sprint stations audible in the first half an hour...

Let's see what autumn brings!

73
Tonno
ES5TV