[3830] FlQP NG7Z SOABMixed LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] FlQP NG7Z SOABMixed LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 27 Apr 2008 15:36:02 -0700
                    Florida QSO Party

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOABMixed LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 7

   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
--------------------
Total:  120     10  CW Mults = 50  Ph Mults = 8  Total Score = 27,500

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

What a blast that was! Even with poor propagation, that's the best score I've
ever had in the FLQP. Most of the contacts were on 20M since 40M is useless
here on the West Coast at 7pm when the break occurs. I got one first thing in
the morning here at 4am hoping to make a few more 40M contacts but one way skip
was the rule. Trying to make phone contacts on 20M was nearly useless so stayed
on CW. Thanks to the mobiles who always make state parties worth the effort.
Kudos to N4BP, W4AN, NO5W, and all the other intrepid ops who make the effort
to activate the counties.
73 Paul NG7Z